Menu

Current Schedule

26 Feb 2021

March 1 - 14

   
Monday 1

Girls at CCC 2:15 PM

Tiffany Ashley Vs Megan Lauren 

Isabelle Kylie Vs Taylor Faith 

Esther Krystal VS Alana Lea


SCORES

Team1 36-39-41-41-43-50

Team2 42-43-44-44-44-46


Tuesday 2

Boys at Mountain Meadows 2:00 PM

Girls at Pacific Palms 4:00 PM


Wednesday 3

No Practice 


Thursday 4

Players at CCC 2:00 PM

Kayla Kaitlyn Fiona Alana Lea Krystal Michelle Faith Annita Taylor Lauren Megan 

Boys at Mountain Meadows 2 PM


Friday 5

All players Online 11:50 AM


Saturday & Sunday

Practice on your own


Monday 8

Girls at CCC 2:15 PM

Ashley Kylie Tiffany Isabelle Esther Krystal Lea Michelle Lauren Taylor Megan Faith


Tuesday 9

Boys at Mountain Meadows 2:00 PM

Girls at Pacific Palms Driving Range 4:00 PM


Wednesday 10

Practice on your own


Thursday 11

Boys at Mountain Meadows 2:00 PM

Girls at CCC 2:00 PM 

Players Ashley Tiffany Kylie Isabelle Esther Lauren Taylor Megan 

All other girls at Pacific Palms Driving Range 6 PM


Friday 12

Online 11:50 AM

Homework: Name a famous golf saying EXAMPLE. 90% of short putts don’t go in the other 10% doesn’t matter.


Saturday 

Practice on your own CHIP & PUTT for 2 hours 


Sunday 14

Practice on your own 


Monday 15

Girls  vs  Temple City @ Mountain Meadows 2:30 PM

Players : Tiffany Isabelle Ashley Esther Kylie Lauren Megan Taylor Michelle Faith Kayla Kaitlyn 


Tuesday 16

Boys Walnut vs San Dimas at Mountain Meadows 2:00 PM

Players

1st group Ethan Cheng Austin Hou

2nd group Jason Wu Ronnie Zhang

3rd group Dylan Sham Cameron Miller.

All other boys driving range or playing behind the match

Girls at Pacific Palms Driving Range 5:00 PM


Wednesday 17

No Practice 


Thursday 18

Girls at Mountain Meadows 2:00 PM

Boys at Pacific Palms Driving Range 4:30 PM


Friday 19

Boys & Girls Online Class 11:50 AM


Saturday 20 and Sunday 21

Practice on your own 

10 Feb 2021

February 15 - 20

 

Monday 15

Girls at CCC 2:15 PM

Team 1 vs Team 2  

Ashley and Tiffany Lauren and Megan

Isabelle and Kylie Taylor and Lea

Esther and Krystal Michelle and Faith


Team1 34-39-40-41-43-45  197
Team2 38-43-43-45-49      218
We need to get to 183 to 185  


Tuesday 16

No Practice


Wednesday 17

On-Line Class


Thursday 18

All Boys playing Mountain Meadows 2 PM

All Girls at Driving Range Pacific Palms 1:00 PM


Friday 19

No Practice


Saturday 20

Anyone who wants to chip and putt at CCC 4 PM  


Sunday 21

No practice 


Monday 22

Girls at CCC 2:15 PM

Tiffany Ashley Megan Lauren 

Isabelle Kylie Lea Kaitlyn 

Esther Faith Kayla L Michelle 


Tuesday 23

Boys at Mountain Meadows 2:00 PM

Girls at PP Driving Range Noon


Wednesday 24

No practice 


Thursday 25

Boys at Mountain Meadows 2:00 PM

Girls at CCC 2:00 PM

Tiffany Isabelle Kylie Esther Kayla Kaitlyn Krystal Lea Taylor Faith Alana 


SCORES

Team1 38-38-41-40-43

Team2 42-43-43-44-44-50



Friday 26

 11:50 AM Computer 🧑‍💻 Homework for class A famous Quote You are never wrong when you do the right thing 

31 Jan 2021

PLAYERS CAN PRACTICE CHIPPING AND SHORT SHOTS AT CCC ON THEIR OWN  JUST TEXT ME


Players can play on there own at Mountain Meadows after 1 pm WALKING ONLY  Just text me                                         


FEBRUARY 1 - 12


Monday 1  

No Practice 


Tuesday 2

Class 11:10 AM Homework for Thursday, verify that all your Athletic Clearance certification are done.


Wednesday 3

No Practice 


Thursday 4

Class 11:10 AM 


Friday 5

Class 11:50 AM


Saturday 6

No Practice


Sunday 7

No Practice 


Monday 8

Girls Match at CCC 2:30 PM ( If you cannot play let me know)

Tiffany and Ashley Lauren and Megan

Isabelle and Kylie Taylor and Kaitlyn 

Esther and Kayla L Faith and Michelle 


Team 1 37-38-40-41-43-50  199
Team 2 39-41-43-43-44-46   210


Tuesday 9

All Girls and Boys at PP driving range 11:30 AM or 5:30 PM


Wednesday 10

No Practice 


Thursday 11

Boys Playing at Mountain Meadows 2:00 PM

Group 1 Austin and Ethan vs Cameron and Jason 

Group 2 Jason Wu and Ronnie vs Patrick and Nicholas 

Group 3 Dylan and Ryan Vs Darwin and Sajjin


Girls Class at 11:10 am, No Practice 


Friday 12

Class 11:50 AM  

1 - 2